Actually, in the US, Flying J truck stops HQ'd in Ogden Utah makes
it a pleasure to make available their pricing as compared to all
other competitors and if you send them an email they would most
welcome it, I am sure.
They are known to make this data available through their monthly
send out newsletter, I can't remember the name but they know it :)
That should give you a fairly decent cross section of diesel prices
cross-US, although I am not certain if it reflective of consumer
pricing or truck fleet pricing, you'd have to ask as their stations
offer pumps for both the big rigs as well as cars using diesel fuel.

L.

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, rico suavae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,as of this morning in NW Indiana Diesel is going for 1.63 per
us gal.Across the state line it varies but is generally .20 per us
gal higher due to state and county taxes.
> Rico
>
> baketampangetko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> does anyone knows literature/published articles about comparative
> prices of biodiesel and petroleum diesel? need it for my school
> research.. thank you very much....
>
> beng
>
> p.s.
>
> the more recent/latest prices the better.. :)

> Biofuels list archives:

> To unsubscribe, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.