Hi Keith

Firstly........Thank you Keith for the very informative info you pointed out
on ethanol use in a gasoline motor.

Secondly......The amount of info I have managed to get by scounging a bit
deeper. I have learnt a yard full in such a short time.

At present I am building another 25 litre BD proccessor for myself and
brother in law. His Isuzu diesel van has the 2.5 litre engine powering it.
My proccessor is a 2 tank type, but waiting for a promised pump to complete
the "little monster"(my wife's affectionate name for it) She reakons it
looks allien with the pipes and "funny goodies"coming out of it.

Great
Craig Emmerick

For those who missed out on the info......try these.

 Intensive Field Trial of Ethanol/Petrol Blend in Vehicles
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library.html#ethanoltrial
<http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library.html#ethanoltrial>
See also:

Convert Your Car to Alcohol
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library.html#drane
<http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library.html#drane>

Ethanol and your car
http://journeytoforever.org/ethanol_link.html#ethanolcar
<http://journeytoforever.org/ethanol_link.html#ethanolcar>

http://152.107.42.100/RocketSeed/mail/433a313a313833323636323a323236313a2d323a3131

DISCLAIMER : Volkswagen of South Africa (Pty) Ltd

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
No liability shall attach whatsoever to VWSA from this communication except
where
the sender is acting on specific authority of VWSA, such authority being public
record and acknowledged by VWSA by nature of the employee's functions.
This document may in no way be photocopied, printed, scanned or electronically
duplicated for any purposes other than that for which it was originally
intended.

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please discard
this message and notify VWSA immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]