I recently purchased a "New" 1999 Nissan UD1800HD cab-forward diesel from a
Nissan dealer in Arizona.  I live in Anchorage, Alaska and there are no Nissan
dealerships here.  I contacted the National Nissan represenative who state that
the truck is not compatible with biodiesel.  I currently have the flatbed off
the truck and it would be a good opportunity to change out the fuel hoses to
something that is compatible.

Here is my problem, no one seems to know what type of hoses are compatible with
biodiesel.  Some of the hoses are labeled and some are not.  I have a call and
an E-Mail into Goodyear to see if the Insta-Grip hose, ties in auxillary tank,
is compatible.  There does not seem to be any Viton fuel hose on the market.

What type of diesel fuel filters work with biodiesel?  The Nissan rep. also
stated that these had rubber in them?

Is all of this necessary if I am only going to be burning a 20% biodiesel in
the fuel?

Thanks,

Rick Abbott
Anchorage, Alaska