frag_lag wrote:

>Wondering , in Germany they are only allowed to use fresh oil because
>of this..
>
>Here in Holland the same thing is being done as far as i know

:-)

I wonder how little (much) the oilseed rape interests had to do with
that. Dunno about Germany and Holland, but Austria imports a lot of
WVO (waste vegetable oil - used, cooked with) for conversion to
biodiesel, and Austria has high standards. I think Austria's always
been in the lead with biodiesel in Europe (and probably worldwide).

Anyway, it's not ASTM standards you should be concerned with - you're
in Holland, ASTM is American. Here are the various national standards:
National standards for biodiesel
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_yield2.html#biodstds

See also:
Standards and the homebrewer
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_ASTM.html

As for your question, one list member's answer:

"Hey All -- just thought I would let you know that I just received my
results from the ASTM tests [the US ASTM D-6751 biodiesel standard]
and we passed all categories. Just another good example of a
homebrewer in a remote setting (Bahamas) making spec-grade biofuel!
Thanks! -- Jack"
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_link.html#forums

He uses WVO.

Best wishes