Normally the oil deposit is in the house or in earth with some insulation
on top of it in colder climates. In the colder climate the fuel lines also
run deep and/or are insulated. In both cases of storage placement, the
storage temperatures for both indoor and outdoor are constant during the
whole year and should not effect the BD use. Most burners have a preheating
as standard and will deliver the diesel fuel with a predetermined
temperature to the burner. If you already took care of the issues in the
burner/boiler, which are viscosity and flame temperature related, a
conversion of burner/boiler to BD will result in a lowering of capacity
with 30 to 40%. Which is no problems, since normally the burner boilers are
over dimensioned with 3 to 6 times anyway. It is actually positive from
efficiency and pollution aspects.

Hakan