Hello all,

New to the list with many questions.

I have an '03 Dodge Ram w/Cummins 5.9
diesel motor with 100,000 miles on it.  I live in
Phoenix, AZ and would like to run 50/50 SVO/#2 diesel.

I am interested in finding out:
a) Where to obtain cheap wholesale SVO.  Grocery
stores sell it for $5/gallon.  At this time I am not
interested in filtering WVO.

b) What "kind" of SVO to be running in hot climates
here in AZ...

c) I am interested in using Power Service additives to
help my injection system keep lubricated.  There are
several "consumer" products that you can find in
Walmart (i.e. Diesel Kleen and Diesel Fuel
Supplement).  However, Agri Power is their "premium"
product and is not as easy to find, but appears like
it may be a better product:
http://www.powerservice.com/agripower_cetaneboost_app.asp.
 Does anyone have experience with this product?

d) I am curious if the likes of biodiesel antigel
(http://www.powerservice.com/arcticexpress_biodiesel_antigel_app.asp)
help viscosity in hot climates or are only effective
in cold weather.

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing back.

=====
Patrick Campbell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home: 201.345.4133