Helo Mark

   On behalf of many of the list members , I request you to consider  not only
your point of view  but also  the members  time to read and filter  your
message.
    I  hope  you are aware of personnel private and public posting as we all
have  separate e mail for the same.The mixing of this two are not good.
    You can have good reply  personnel  post to KEITH , which can lead to
desired result you want , instead of making  your   public post  .All here
here need creative constructive  post  as this not only  involve  KEITH  but
all , not  a limited  private post , that  are not list members interest. Thus
your purpose posting  can be  totally wasted  if need filters as the most  of
list members  here  can  like your topic  of the subject Gentlemen  set your
filters as this is is out of context here
   Your post for  peace  and responsible reply  with  good topic subject
related to biofuel can be the the good start
    After all we are  all  in the same group , list and surely we can  forget
the  bad war  here of the past , built a new  friendly relation with  all  of
us including KEITH as  the poor country , the  dark place with out electricity
need our collaborative  wok , not the war . This is possible  and wish you can
surly show  respect too  our list owner  KEITH , as you respect the list
members, by  posting  your views here. But if you prepare an open war  here in
biofuel in public , then the members  may not keep quiet  as this divert the
purpose of this  list which have good standard, several members  setting a good
example of  the globalized  list. Your bad reply action can  lead  not  only an
open fight. to Keith but towards all members to as this public , not a private
conversation and you need to be always way from all of us. THINK THIS BEFORE
YOU ACT
 THE REPLY  YOU  PREPARE IF IT IS WAR AGAIN , NO BODY HERE WANT as all love
here peace , Green great bright future including to you

   THE BEST ONE DO  IF ONE  DON'T ADOPT  IS  NOT   DESTROY THE PLACE
CONSTRUCTED, LEAVE  IT TO SHINE  IN  OTHER PLACE .

Expecting your soft reply  so that no gentleman of the list here need filters.
This  I write hopping to  help  you  and  YOUR REPLY  as we  all can learn if
we  can understand our mistakes and act  with responsible car for all.

Yours truly
Prof.Dr.P.V.Pannirselvam

.org> wrote:
     I'm going to write up my promised response to Keith sometime tomorrow
when I get a chance.

  Since there are several issues being, ahem, 'discussed', it's quite
likely to come in to the Biofuel list at the end of the day as several long
messages, with lots of quoting back and forth.

  Those of you who mentioned that this should be offlist or is upsetting to
you, may want to set your filters to miss these messages. I will add the
subject heading 'for Keith' to the beginning of these, so you can filter it
if it's 'offtopic' for you.

Mark

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/FGYolB/TM