Hi Ophelia, welcome

>hi ppl...
>
>can anyone answer my questions?? thanks
>
>for the tranesterification,
> >
> >if there is FFA present in the waste oil, and both of them undergo
> >the transesterification, where will the unreacted FFA be present?
> >will the excess methanol and the lye be present all in the glycerine
> >layer? why?
> >
> >FFA  reacts with the sodium hydroxide to produce COONa + water? is
> >it correct? if its true, where will these products formed be at? the
> >ester region or the glyerine layer?

You need to read this below - there are two long web pages of it,
it's worth your reading it all. For instance, you'll see headings
there such as "How the process works" and "What are Free Fatty
Acids?" but reading it all will help you to understand them clearly.

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html
Make your own biodiesel: Journey to Forever
Three choices
1. Mixing it
2. Straight vegetable oil
3. Biodiesel
Biodiesel
Where do I start?
What's next?
The process
Our first biodiesel
Biodiesel from new oil
Biodiesel from waste oil
Washing
Using biodiesel
Safety
How much methanol?
Ethyl esters -- making ethanol biodiesel
Reclaiming excess methanol
More about lye
How much lye to use?
Basic titration
Better titration
Accurate measurements
pH meters
Phenolphthalein
High FFA levels
Deacidifying WVO
No titration?
The basic lye quantity -- 3.5 grams?
Mixing the methoxide
Test batches
Stock methoxide solution
How much glycerine? Why isn't it solid?
PET bottle mixers
Viscosity testing
How the process works
What are Free Fatty Acids?
Which method to use?
Why can't I start with the Foolproof method?
Quality
Quality testing
Other uses
Identifying plastics