What.. me worry? They will do it when it becomes profitable and
individual initiative can be discouraged by law, underpricing or both.
Nickg

----- Original Message -----
From: Neoteric Biofuels  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Inc
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Dealerships?

Since the National Biodiesel Board in the USA is funded and has the
mandate to promote biodiesel use, and has all the needed materials to
convince, why not ask them to get a dialogue going with VW, pointing
out the benefits to both parties, as well as end users, and the
environment?

It seems to me VW could make a lot of low cost marketing/publicity
points in North America, by being strongly supportive of biodiesel use.

Edward Beggs

On Aug 30, 2004, at 6:35 AM, Keith Addison wrote:

> [...]

<http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html>

<http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129rkets8/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705083269:HM/EXP=1093975046/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p://companion.yahoo.com> click here

s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=360266285>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*       To visit your group on the web, go to:

*       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of