I took my daughter to college this weekend. She's attending SNHU,
and while we were getting her stuff unpacked, security rode by on a
Segway. Naturally, I was curious about the device, so I stopped him
and asked him questions about it. You know, how do you like it, is
it really worth the mondo bucks that were spent, etc. He asked me if
I'd like to ride it, which of course was a silly question, of course
I did. So I did. I liked it. It was cool. Took about 45 seconds to
get the hang of leaning back and forward to make it go without
jerking around like a lunatic. Would I spend a few grand on one?
Hey, it's cool, but not practical enough to me to be worth $3000.

Pics at http://www.green-trust.org