Reply below...

Keith Addison wrote:

Hello Peggy

Hello Todd,

Are you the designer of the open source biodiesel 833 plant? If not, do you know a contact person or the person who designed the plan? I have a box of chocolates standing by for whoever can send me a readable copy that we can use as a reference. The JtF copy is too small to read and expanding the image leaves no legible print. Thanks for repeating the typed portion in a readable manner and we can guess at the key applications. However, it would be nice to be able to actually see a proper blowup/ blue print.

See http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_processor9.html

There's a bit of blue text right under the image that says this:

Full-size image

If you click on it, presto! A full-sized image. Which is here:

http://journeytoforever.org/media/numbers/833g.gif

Reason being that the full-sized one is much bigger (more kbs) and the one on the page much less weighty, so people who aren't interested won't have to download a big image first before seeing that they're not interested.

Best wishes

Keith

I wish to start learning Visio to do technical drawing and if no-one, most importantly Todd, has no objections, I think I will take this plant design and use it as my learning example and then provide both the visio and pdf files to Keith for inclusion on the JtF site. This way, there will be a vector based as well as raster based version of the design - the vector version will not get "grainy" like a raster when blown up to A1 - A0 sizes

        Any objections?

                Andrew

Not from me Andrew. You'd use the full-sized image I linked to?

Best wishes

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever