-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Peggy
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2004 9:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Biofuel] Find List Soruce

Peggy are you looking to help farmers in rural USA a way to develope
bio-fuel
without having to wait on Uncle Sam?  If so I would like to know more on
this.
We have the land and the water rights.  We have to pump water.  This adds to
the
cost of corps. I want to open a bio-fuel store on Hyw 54.  These are just
some of
my dreams.  The farmer works 2 other jobs so he can farm.
Wanda
P.S. what are the 459 locations of what?

> Getting an even transition from fossil to renewable is what we should
be
> looking for, Australia has not got it quite right yet.
> where do i find the diy description of vegetable oil to diesel process
> please
>
> cheers John

Please let us know how to find a copy of the 500 poorest counties,
especially the rural ones.  If anyone has additional information about a
rural economic development person, political contact, a local farmer, a
feed store, or any other contact information for any of these 459
locations, we may be able to do more good than government to build their
self-sufficiency, self esteem, self-reliance, quality of life, or
whatever you want to call biofuels in action.  Also, the ecological
impact may displace or lighten the environmental burden caused by the
"wealthy sectors".

In my opinion, "Greater Rural Opportunity and Work" means understanding
options, selecting a doable plan, and rolling up one's sleeves, by the
people, of the people, and for the people.  With the Internet, perhaps
this can be done with or without centralized government assistance.  All
the talk about politicians is empowering them.  Whoever wins, I would
like to disempower the man and the system.  Biofuels use and production
is such an opportunity.

Best wishes,
Peggy

 Kerry Pledges to Help Struggling Rural Communities
 Achieve Economic Sustainability
 8/16/2004
    Of the nation's 500 poorest counties, 459 are rural.
 Kerry and Edwards have developed a detailed plan for
 turning this situation around.
 Just a few areas of the plan include: Encouraging
 Investment In Rural America through The Greater Rural
 Opportunity and Work (GROW) Initiative to bring venture
 capital and management expertise to small town America;
 Investing more in renewable energy sources such as
 biodiesel and ethanol; insuring ranchers and farmers
 receive a profit from the marketplace...

 Edwards Unveils Kerry-Edwards Economic Plan for Rural America;
 Announces "Greater Rural Opportunity and Work" (GROW) Initiative
 http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?ReleaseID=34769