preposterous. Much like a misguided concern about global exhaustion of atmospheric oxygen from burning fossil fuels. So I would very much like to see a reference to either the low oxygen concentrations in big cities and or the connection between low oxygenation and cancer.

Kirk McLoren wrote:

Reduction of O2 is being ignored. I hear it is as low as 16% in some cities.
Low oxygenation and cancer are linked.

Kirk

robert harder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The hydrogen economy is being pushed because it is favored by the current oil companies, the cheapest source of hydrogen is oil and therefore switching to hydrogen will not reduce the use or profits of oil, but i fear that large scale use of hydrogen that was not sourced from the electrolysis of water (which is useless as energy source, only a method of energy storage) will lead to an increase in the total volume of water in earths biosphere and water vapor in our atmosphere which I beleive will be far more apt to alter weather than our current problems of co2 and co