From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of martin williams
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 7:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Business Plan

Hi!

My name is Juan Carlos from Tenerife and I recently tried to obtain a
grant
to produce the ethanol in Tenerife and the entire Canary Islands: The
answer
- no surprise to me (with a degree in chemistry!) "At this present time
we
are not interested." I provided a full business plan but no-one gave my
project consideration. Is there a special route I can pursue to
encourage
bio-fuel in Tenerife. I will look into EEC funding but I do not think I
will
get much help here either. Any advise?

Thank you

>From: Go Hoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Business Plan
>Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:08:27 +0200
>
>On 2004-09-30 07.05, "Appal Energy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>Snip..
>
> > Hell. I'd like a '48 Rolls Royce. If anyone has one, would you
please be
>so
> > kind as to e-mail it to me?
> >
> > Todd Swearingen
>

>Here you go Todd, please find attached a '48 roller with
compliments.....