To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: Was Re: [Biofuel] Changing Government/Now ethanol

Hello Max

<snip>

Hello Phil!

If you wish, and Keith allows us to talk in depth about how to arrange
a petrol (gasoline) motor to work smoothly on motor paraffin (kerosene),
I can offer you my experience of 13 years and over 100.000 km with two
of my cars. Both driven by "motorpetroleum" and water"injection" (actually
suctioned by the motor itself, the same way as the fuel).

You certainly don't need me to allow you, nor anyone else. I know you have an interesting story to tell, please go right ahead.

Best wishes

Keith

Max Gasman