To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 4:41 PM
Subject: Re[5]: [Biofuel] Re: [Off Topic]US to sell 5000 smart bombs toIsrael

<snip>
It's not "manipulation by Israel" but by a synbiotic relationship between the Israeli right wing and national security establishment (not that they are identical) and American neocons.

There is no doubt who is telling whom what to do, and who is behind the manufactured "war on terror".

The following is a list of AIPAC's contributions to US congressmen.
AIPAC is the "jewish" lobby that is now in the headlights of a massive spying operation
by the FBI and being ordered shut down by Ashcroft.

AIPAC's Salary Roll part 1
http://www.wrmea.com/html/aipac.htm
AIPAC's Salary Roll 2003
http://www.wrmea.com/archives/june2003/0306036.html
AIPAC's Salary Roll 2004
http://www.wrmea.com/archives/May_2004/0405026b.html
AIPAC Summary
http://www.wrmea.com/archives/July_Aug_2004/0407027.html

And the there is this blatant and arrogant statement by Ariel Sharon in a public radio program.

"I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."-- Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres,
October 3rd, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

http://www.mediamonitors.net/khodr49.html
http://english.pravda.ru/main/2001/10/04/17102_.html
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/10/Sharon3.html

For example, the Jewish-American neocons have been cooperating with
Israeli neocons like Benjamin Netanyahu to destroy the Israeli
welfare state by imposing conditions on the American subsidies to Israel
which used to be politically neutral.

It is Paul Wolfowitz who, a long while before becoming a member of the inner sanctum of the US government, wrote a document for Benjamin Netanyahu entitled "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm"
http://www.irmep.org/Policy_Briefs/3_27_2003_Clean_Break_or_Dirty_War.html
This outlined exactly what is being done right now, so again we see that it is in fact the Zionists that have been running the show in the background all along, with the Congress on their payroll at that. What a scream ! The US sends over 4 BILLOION dollars a year to prop up the Zionist regime, not counting the weapons ect... and then Israel turns around and buys off the US Congress with the Us citizens' tax money and if anyone shoul DARE to say anything he/she is immediately strapped with the old epitheth "anti-semite" in an attemp to stop any expose of the real story behind these damnable wars and suffering.

The Israeli right wing wanted the U.S. to destroy the regimes in
Iraq, Iran, and Syria. The U.S. neocons also want this as a step to taking control of the oil resources of these countries, to acquire
pipeline routes (Syria), and to have forces in place to seize the
"important" parts of Saudi Arabia when it blows up politically,
which is expected to be soon.

Think about what the U.S. "national security establishment" , and the
American neocons, get from Israel, and why they want it.

The flow of influence and to a certain extent control, is two-way - as
one would expect.

Except that of late we have learned via the AIPAC spying scandal that disinformation was being fed back to the White HOuse via the Office of Special Plans, and away-from-the-CIA operation with a similar backdoor in Sharon's office. Make no mistake, the US dances to Zionist tunes, not the other way around.

When the U.S. solves its own internal political problems, its problemsm with Israel will become relatively trivial

And as long as Mossad has a green light from the US admin to use deadly force in extrajudicial assassinations on US soil it's "internal" political situation isn't about to get any better. Mossad's official moto is "By Way of Deception Thou Shalt do War", or put simply, do the deed but be sure someone else gets fingered for it, which has been their M.O. since inception. There is only one master holding the carrot and one dumb ass trying to catch it.

Luc

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004, Gustl Steiner-Zehender wrote:

Hallo Hakan,

Wednesday, 29 September, 2004, 14:53:43, you wrote:
HF> Gustl,
HF> I was not clear, but I meant example of preemptive actions, not that US HF> have any influence of what Israel does. It is clear and easy to see that it
HF> is Israel that manipulates US, not the other way around.
HF> Hakan

Sorry  to  take  so  long  to  reply.  I have been by my daughters and
haven't been able to check my mail for several days.

I  understand  what  you  mean now and you are absolutely correct.  So
many  people,  particularly  in  the  US, do not understand how we are
mainpulated  by  Israel.   So  much  is hidden from sight and for some
reason whenever it comes to Israel far too many Americans are blind to
their  evil deeds.  They seem to ignore anything Israel does and blame
everyone else.  Not a good state of affairs.

I hope you are well and happy brother.

Happy Happy,

Gustl