out of the loop ? Call the Russian embassy and ask to speak to the attache :) You'll know in a swift hurrry if they think your invention is worthy or not, but then you will most probably be in a pile of fertilizer too :) Although, maybe not, as it could not be considered "national secrets" as they have not reached that conclusion and therefore you would not technically be selling secrets, but MI5 might not look at it that way.Then there is always the French that might want to have a look see also.

Luc
PS: The above should be viewed as humour and not counsel to do anything illegal. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Addison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 11:50 PM
Subject: RE: [Biofuel] Deuterium: The Alternative Power Source

"martin williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi!

I enjoy reading your e-mails. Are you a publisher? I have something interesting to tell you that will probably be a bit of a surprise. I n 2001, I developed a theoretical model for a neutrino beam source that would stop the nuclear bomb from reaching critical mass. Therefore no explosion! I sent these details to the British government but I received no real financial compensation for this project. I have heard that some tests are being conducted in secret underground bases but this might be a rumour. What should I do with this project to seek financial rewards? Any idea?

Thanks

Martin

Previously: