Pentagon global warming report:
The Pentagon report that most people heard was released a
few months ago focused on global warming rather than peak
oil. The connection to the peak oil discussion is that the
Bush/Cheney policy is promoting oil use rather than
supporting alternative fuel concepts and suggesting
conservation which all by itself would reduce our monthly
oil use by millions of barrels. One reason for their position
appears to be oil profits(that is how Halliburton makes money),
the other is that Bush says "the jury is still out on global
warming". It seems everyone, including the pentagon, is
taking global
warming seriously. Below is the link to the full report:
http://www.ems.org/climate/pentagon_climate_change.html
 0o0o0oo0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo00o0o0o0o0o0
The Equinox is here again, marking a brief time of balance on this
plane of existence.  We feel the passage of time with the colors of
fall, spring for our friends to the south. We feel an intuitive need to
pause and to reflect on where we are in our life's journey.

RossCannon