G'day keith et all;

No offence taken on the "glorified mist washer" thingy. After all, that is in
effect what it was :)
This thingy, however, has much more potential than the ring thing.
Of course it is "Euro Design", HA! The "Euro's" (that would be "Old Europe" to
those who are wondering), I am willing to gander a guess, probably make it
better. This one seems to be plastic but theirs is more likely PVC or metal,
but it works so far, but still in it's Beta stage. Tomorow will be the defining
moment for this idea, although I am holding out high hopes as all the necessary
criteria are being met.
I agree, mist washing is useless, and can only serve to cover up a poor
reaction. better just to make good fyuel and then either stir wash or pump wash
using whatever system will get the oil and water together for an intimate party
:)

Luc