To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 4:11 AM
Subject: [Biofuel] reverse pump washing???

Im going to try something this weekend. instead of pumping water through the fuel during the wash Im going to pump the fuel down to the bottom of the wash vessel. I just thought instead of putting tiny amounts of water through the fuel maybe I could pump tiny amount of fuel through the water and let it float up through the water. Im hoping that it will take more of the residue out of the fuel faster. the only problem I can see happening is I will probably have more water to settle out after the wash is finished

I will write back again after my trials are finished.