get back in and, with Zionist help and funding, turn the tables and win the war they were in the process of loosing to the Germans at the time. The Germasn wanted to stop it and call the whole thing off until the Zionists stepped in and saw an opportunity to reclaim their lost Khazarian Empire of afore. Welcome Balfour.

To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Biofuel] US to sell 5000 smart bombs to Israel

>Also, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Britain give up Israel >because they were rebelling, and Britain just wanted to be free of the >whole mess?

Where do you get this stuff ? Britain certainly DID give away Palestine so
the Zionists could set up their own state. Read the Balfour Declaration, as
that is what that is all about.
The UN, rather after the fact, ascended to an already-in-effect possesion of this land by the Zionists, and so, in May 1948 the political state of Israel
was "officially" open for business.
History then has recorded how that these same Zionists have not adhered to,
or followed the guidelines set out by the Balfour Declaration but have
encroached upon and outrightly stolen land and have been on a campaign of
extermination of the Palestinian population that originally welcomed them.
The Un sort of weak-kneed tried to stop this by formulating and adopting
nearly 60 resolutions (the kind Saddam was sopposed to have broken) aimed
against this Zionist barbarism only to see the USA step in as a permanent
member of the Security Council and VETO EACH AND EVERY ONE of those
resolutions making them nothing more than a paper record with no teeth.
Thank you USA ! The US Congress is bought and paid for by AIPAC money (the
guys involved in the latest spy scandal) in the form of "campaign
contributions", which in fact is nothing more than all those BILLIONS the US sends to Israel each year to help prop up this criminal venture coming back
home to roost ensuring that Israel's future endeavours of continuing their
quest for more and more land and less and less Palestinians goes unhindered.
The US has also recently fitted Israeli submarines (Dolphin class)with
nuclear cruise missles making it's public stand against WMD's in the middle
east a sham and gross hypocricy, AND THAT IS WHY THEY HATE the US, it has
nothing to do with "freedoms" (of which there remain precious few after
Patriot 1-2).
The US is hand on glove with the Zionist venture in the middle east and the
only people who seem not to get it are the Americans themselves, but the
rest of the workd isn't kept that mind-numbingly ignorant of what is really
going on.
The recnet oil grab in Iraq was not a uniquely American venture, especially
when one looks at the cabal that is surrounding the White House's top
echelon, all Zionists with duplicious loyalties and how that The Office of
Special Plans (Douglas Feith at the helm, notable Zionist) was yused in
conjunction with it's counterpart in Ariel Sharon's office to subvert normal
intelligence channels and keep a steady stream of disinformation flowing
back into the WH about WMD's in Iraq ect encouraging and formulating
strategy for a criminal and murderous invasion of sovereign territory.
The US has become a pirate nation, and no longer enjoys the legal or moral
high road to anywhere. They are now exposed as puppets of the Zionist cabal
(not the other way around) who do with them as they will. American blood
flows so Israel can continue killing the innocent with the blessing of
so-called christians in America.
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see light, and the state of
denial that has overcome a great portion of the American populace is slated
to wake up only when it has ecome innexcusably too late.
This idea that poor Israel is the world's geatest and only legitimate victim is also a sham. They are the world's geatest and most proliferate abuser of
the innocent that has ever come along, and that is not IMO either, it is
documented for those caring enough to do the slightest modicum of research.

Luc