It appears that not only is the screen filter in the tank severely gummed up
but that the lines themselves are brittle and in need of changing.
After this latest upgrade I do believe that my Benz will be BD adjusted and I
can get on with more important things, like getting ready for another season of
increased BD production.
I learned on the weekend that I may have a clientele building without my even
looking for one, so the expansion I was planning is a good thing.
That's the beauty of a good BD set-up, it can be easily expanded to increase
productivity without having to re-build a whole new reactor/wash tank system :)

Luc