From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 8:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Gennies and off grid in Texas

Our kWh costs on the VeggieGen are running about $0.08 / kWh (fuel filtering,
expected maintenance, depreciation of capital assets). This is in Niagara
Mohawk Power territory where electric is $0.15 / kWh delivered. This does not
include the $15k capital expense avoided by not having power lines brought in,
or the $40k saved on property purchase price because there were no powerlines.