I know that I saw a post from Greg on this thread earlier, but now I can't
find it.  I'll do my best to compile the data on my trips on Sunday, when
I have some free time.  It will be interesting to see whether there is a
substantial change in mileage in the mountains compared to flatland.  I
haven't looked at this specifically.

Brian