pump they switched to. If memory serves correctly the preceeding years were just fine. I have a 1983 240D Mercedes that is presently getting the screen filter (sediment filter) in the tank changed as well as the fuel lines. The absolute necessity of the change of fuel lines might be up for question although some have experienced problems with the return line and it may need to be changed, but again, if memory serves, that was for pre-'85 cars so your '95 should be OK other than a filter change after a couple tank fills. That is what happened with mine; tw o or three tank fulls of B100 and all the accumulated crap from 21 years of Dr. Dino came loose :) The problem will not have time to reoccur.
Luc
----- Original Message ----- From: "Buck Corrigan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 1:01 PM
Subject: RE: [Biofuel] VW TDI efficiency

Hi Ken;

I'm just finishing my first 150 l. batch of biodiesel.  I seem to remeber
someone  saying the newer VW TDI's didn't like the biodiesel very much.
Have you experienced any problems other than having to change filters? I've
got an older ford diesel (95) I plan  to run on the biodiesel, and my wife
has a 2000 Jetta TDI. She'a a bit nervous about using home-made fuel in her
"baby".

Any comments would be appreciated.

Buck