To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Lost in Twitland

In the words of Adolf Hitler, "If you tell a big enough lie,
people will believe it".

It actually wasn't Hitler that said that, but it is attributed to hime because it appeared in Mein Kampf. I shall leave it at that otherwise it will unerve some for sure.

Luc
Some years back, the U.S, had laws against media concentration.
These laws were rescinded; perhaps for a reason.
I smell intent, and conspiracy. If the enemies of freedom and the
constitutional republic can think and plan that far ahead, their
friends should take heed and do as much.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004, Keith Addison wrote:

>http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/20263

[snip]

 From the archives: