Greg,
Your reason may well be correct, but never-the-less, it is still the typical
experience on dive boats, and it is considered a negative experience by all
divers. And on dive boats, there are plenty of situations where due to a
diver in immediate need a few hundred yards away from an idling boat, the
captain is compelled to ram the throttle and ruch over to the diver...the
exhuast fume issue is unavoidable with normal diesel.

I expect Biodiesel would make a very big impact in this experience.

Regards,
Dan Volker