Peggy,

Your right on target here. If we work individually
to make our own impact on conservation, renewable
and sustainable energy sources, self sufficiency
and the compassionate education of our neighbors
will have a profound impact. My small farm
supplies for my family and I always happily share
with my neighbors the surplus. Each year my family
increases our self sufficient nature and decreases
our reliance on Industrialized processes. Today is
a happy day as my fish stock was delivered for my
aquaculture project (my newest addition to the
farm) which was spawned by my interest and
research into methane digesters which I will begin
building soon.

My philosophy on developing environmentally sound
lifestyles is to Learn, Do, Share, Teach,
Facilitate. And it works! I have changed how my
family impacts the environment as well as several
other families. I can't change the direction of
America and I certainly have no hope of the
American Government changing it's position to any
significant degree regardless of the President who
may hold the office. But I am making a difference
in my neighborhood.

Best wishes,

Tim