Dear Mr. Helm (Peter)

Based on my inquiries with industry contacts "There is
no real retail market for crude glycerol per se but
there are refined glycerin markets who need supply of
crude glycerin." For example, there are suppliers with
refining plants in they make and refine high grade
glycerine for commercial and industrial markets.
Peter, can you tell me = Do you have supply of crude
glycerin in the US? or the UK?.  I ask this because is
a need for supply in the US for the refining market.

Regards,

P.Wolfe