OK well I changed all the filters and also put a new fuel pump on it.

I suspect the diaphragm in the pump went bad from the B100 as it has had that
in it sitting idle for the last two weeks and it appeared to be the original
pump.

What a nasty pain.

But I now know all the fuel system and what goes where.

The advice I received was very helpful. No in a few weeks when my SVO kit comes
in I have a better idea of what it will take.

As well I am thinking of rerouting some of the fuel lines and filters to make
it easier to access and change. As the one on the back of the motor is just too
dang hard to change quickly.

I think I am going to go with a set of Racor Dual filters mounted on the
firewall as well as the Racor filter and heater that comes with the greasel kit.

One of the high-pressure steel lines with a flare nut head is stripped and I
had to use Vice Grips as a flare nut wrench was useless.

So it's time to get the tubing bender and flare tool out and make me some
really fine stainless lines and reroute them for ease of access.

As we are making a video on the install, I will also video tape the rerouting
so everyone can see what I did.

Thanks a million.

mel

---