To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 3:47 PM
Subject: [Biofuel] reply to Gregory

Do not put two barrels of B100 on the roof of your car. The weight would exceed the limits of the roof before the additional stress of pot-holes would send the barrels crashing down on you.

Have a class I hitch installed on your car and rent/purchase a light duty utility trailer to haul the barrels.

Mike

Gregory wrote:

Meanwhile, my new misery is trying to find a way to get my car to hold two
barrels of B100, for it's delivery cost is way up there, at $50 a drop off, and
the only way to offset that is to get two barrels instead of one. So I'm
looking into a roof rack with two aero dynamic hard luggage carriers, fit with auxiliary tanks, 4 smaller tanks in the trunk; one on both sides rear of the
wheel
wells, in the space between the underside of the trunk lid, reaching down
into the depths of the rocker panels, another under the rear self tray,
spanning
across the rear of the trunk, and one shaped as a spare, in, where else? The spare tire compartment under the trunk floor. These all will have to be linked by steel braided rubber hoses to the main tank, or the main tank will have to have a suction pump, hose / holster / nozzle / activator for scavenging oil from all these different cells. I will also have to install heavy duty air bag suspension supplements inside the rear coil springs to keep the rear end from dragging and grating the bumper and trunk off the car. I will then procure a space saver spare, deflate it half way, place it on the drivers seat, and use
it
to nurse my aching butt, which by then will really hurt, cause all this BS
really burns my ass!
8-D
Seriously, I'm in Bergen County, Hackensack NJ, USA, and have no place what
so ever to hide a barrel of anything, so, if there is any co-op activities
around here that anyone is aware of, or someone is getting the stuff delivered
their garage and wouldn't mind ordering and storing, for a fee, another barrel
for someone else to help cut the delivery costs, please let me know.
Thanks.
     Gregory