degraded, by oil well derived diesel, point i was making was daryly hanna, vovie actrress is using vetg oil in her 78 chev el camino with the 5.7 diesel,, which uses the roosa,,stanadyne pump,,, has she had traouble,,?? i dont know,maybe someone couldd ask her from biofuel platform for reply,,,, gm prob hasd the stainless part, i could try to f;ind out howerver i will not nor would i recommenad to tray to install this part shadetree as dissapoiitment is the most likely result, the original part failed because "dino" oil removedd the plasitcizer from the ruberoid part,,, i would not try to useddd the pump if i ;thoat that it had ther original plaastic part in it,, ,, and as below,, i definintelly believe the replace part is betterrrrr tan the plastic part,,,, thousand percent,,, better,, the stainless was developed in response to failure rate of plastic part,,,,, if u want i can try to find illustrated parts break dwon to show what theis part looks like and where its at,,,, buck,

I only rebuilt the injector pumps ounce per pump and they was only running
on dino-diesel. The «88 has turned over 500 000 km now so perhaps are the
replacement part better than original... Quite right about the sulphur,
Sweden often want to be world leading in environmental issues and our diesel
is weary low sulphur. That causes a lot of problems for car and trucks and
most diesel drivers ad extra lubricants as STP or RedLine. I have a Fiat
diesel that refuses to pump fuel without RedLine Additive. Perhaps shall I
try with a few percent B100 or SVO instead? :-)

Anyone knows where to order the stainless steel shock coupler?

Mats Jansson, "the Swede"