From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Keith Addison
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 12:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] winterizing

>A precautionary note for those who are
considering the use of diethyl
>ether as a winterizing agent:
>
>Be sure to add the following caveat:  "Remember
that diethyl ether is
>highly flammable, and was used as an anesthetic
in surgery.  Be sure to
>chill it before measuring, and work in a well
ventilated area."...george

Do you have any reliable data to offer on this
Peggy? How does it
perform? Quite a lot of people are working on
biodiesel winterisers,
including some very competent people, from my
discussions with some
of them I'd say they've tried all the potential
quick fixes.

Best wishes

Keith