This is going be fun.....I'll get some popcorn, and, while trying not to
choke from laughter over that "totally in the know Syria" comment, sit back
and enjoy myself.
Oh yes, I almost forgot.  Uhm, Gary, or Carol, or whatever you prefer, I'm
sure that this list is not the place to broadcast the fact (I assume it's
fact because they are your own words!) that you are a Hollywood homosexual.

"Gary & Carol" wrote:
maybe you
> should get on the boat/plane with Hollywood's queer's and (we will save
you
> a seat), head to Canada or Europe.

Some of our own brothers are have died as well you moron, and their
sacrifice also allows simple minded, vicious (while hidden) little people
like yourself to spout off any time they feel like it as well.  So I will,
and do, always shall thank him, and all of them! But you, for attacking
people you know nothing about, you can piss off.
Anti-Fossil.