I am doing some consulting work for Pace Global Energy
Services in energy management and energy conservation.
I would like to expose them to biofuels and
alternative fuels  and add this to their ur energy
management portfolio.  There is an opportunity to
supplement the energy management companies with new
energy services - I think biofuel is a nice fit.

Therefore, If any of you have a company with least 5
facilities with energy cost of over $1 million energy
expenditure per facility per year, I am interested in
setting up a WebX conference call or meeting you on
email.

I too fight the corporate world but also realize we
can make change by working alongside them because
everyone needs new ideas such as those published here.
 So send me an email if your company fits the above
criteria.

Thanks.

P.Wolfe