they switched over to. If it is an any other year TDI make good fuel (quality test ect.) and use it.
Luc
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 12:48 AM
Subject: [Biofuel] Newbie Question: TDI and homemade fuel

I have been told that its best to use ASME certified biodiesel for the newer
cars because of the centrifuge used in processing to eliminate something,
and that using homebrew made from WVO is dangerous.

I just bought a TDI and am running my first tank of ASME certified biodiesel
through the car, but would really like to use WVO and do homebrew.

Opinions?  Facts?

Thanks,
Marna (Washington State, USA)