----- Original Message ----- From: "Peggy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 10:13 AM
Subject: RE: [Biofuel] Better than bio diesel?

<snip>
I understand your point about mimicking nature. And if we were fewer on the earth, we may not need so many artificial mechanisms.
</snip>

You know, I do try to leave these things alone, but then after hearing it a few times my goad gets up. The originators of this sort of Eugenics thinking are none other than our "friends" Goebbels and Kissinger. Too many "worthless eaters" ect. It's a dangerous sort of mind-set to allow mission creep on. The overall problem is, again, not so much the poulation size as it is the imbalance of wealth, and not fiscal wealth either, resource wealth. Give a man a dollar and feed him for a day (the GMO/Monsanto way), teach him how to farm and he will sustain his entire lineage ( the way man was intended to live).
Luc