Hello All,

We are using normal water filter housings and filter elements. They are easy to
connect in line as they have standard threds (1" pipe connection). The filter
element you find down to 5 microns / and they are easy to change and very
cheap. We were using 65 micron washable element and then a 10 micron before
fuling up. But now we only filter with one 10 micron prior to fuling the cars.

Seasonal Greetings from a - 3ˇC calm winter weather Finland.

Tomas