From: Twiggymoonshoes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 11:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Biofuel] looking for a van

I am looking for a used diesel van. Any suggestions on which make is
better for biodiesel? I am currently home brewing for my
1979 Rabbit. Also, does anyone know of vans for sale? I am having
trouble finding one. I am located in California, but all areas will be
considered.
thanks
David

Biofuel at Journey to Forever: http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html