Northern tools. then you need a PH tester, a good scale to weight out KOH a 15 gal pot a good resperator and gloves. This all shouldn't cost you much. $200 perhaps. all my stuff started out that way. I make 90 gal every two weeks and have made over 2000 gal of quality fuel. IF anyone is interested I could post some pictures..............DB ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dana Knight" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 12:33 PM
Subject: [Biofuel] New BD brewer

Hello All,

I have been doing the research on BD for that last month or so and am now
trying to source all the equipment I need in the most economical fashion
possible.  This is proving more difficult than I thought.  Two questions;
does anyone know of a good source for parts and equipment (can't afford
pre-fab systems); and second; any BD brewers in Colorado please contact me
at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to share knowledge.

Cheers,  Dana Knight

Boulder, CO