Dave,

With a little bit of research on the Journey To
Forever website you will find most of your answers.  I
am sure you will get some responses from the helpful
experts on this email list.

TO give you encouragement, I worked at a petroleum
company for several years.  The one I worked for has
35,000 gas stations around the world. I cannot knock
them because they helped bring up my family with a
good salary. But I do think there are opportunities to
look at different fuel supply streams such as
biodiesel.  Many petroleum folks think the same way
and will happen as inertia hits crtical point.

I miss the steady salary  of a "real job" but my
early retirement and now free-lance work was a
blessing in disguise cause I get to meet people like
you and others on this email list.

Keep up the good work.

Citizen at Large
Phillip Wolfe