I looked but I don't see enzymes.  Can you reference the message ID
numbers?  I can only find quotes saying there is information and not
the information.

Thanks
Andy

"Hello JanI don't think the Biox process claims to use lipase. Seems
to use just about everything else though, except a pinch of salt
maybe.Lipase catalysis is an established biodiesel production method,
with quite a few advantages, and some disadvantages, but not done on a
backyard scale yet, though quite a lot of people are interested in
that.BestKeith"

In your email with the subject re:enzymes I found:
" added an inert cosolvent to the base-catalyzed methylation of
vegetable oils to speed the reaction time."Before this discovery, it
took anywhere from two to four hours to complete the biodiesel
manufacturing process," Boocock says. "By adding an inert cosolvent,
such as methyl t-butyl ether, to the process we produced methyl esters
from vegetable oils in seven minutes"