----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Cunningham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 7:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Weight to Liquid

I think it is around 7lb per gallon as a ballpark.

Boy do I feel dumb ! I know this, having had to calculate the weight to ratio of diesel fuel when hauling a heavy load and having to scale under limit. It is 7.5 lbs to one US gal.
Thanks for jogging my memory.(I obviously haven't had to do it in a while)
Luc

Someone else may
have the exact figure but the weight should be around 90% of what
water would weigh in the same volume.

Andy