They came from Ace Hardware. The ones I use now have solid red plastic handles and they come from home depot..........DB ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth Kron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 10:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Appleseed Processor

Interesting, we used PVC valves on our oil lines and a few other places and just chewed right through them. There was one model that seemed to hold up better it had a blade style valve handle as I recall but we kept poping valve handles off all the rest of them.

We were purchasing from ACE Hardware (couldn't tell who made them), maybe your manufacturer has different specs.

kk

DB wrote:

I have four BD reactors. All of them have 3/4 in PVC valves. I have been making biodiesel since 12/03 (over 2000 gal.) The valves work fine. and have never been replaced...................DB
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dana Knight" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>