Hi Folks.

I'm new to Biodiesel and am in the process of collecting equipment /
parts I'll need.

I've found two types of containers that I'd like to use for storage, or
washing / bubbling...  Both contained silicon...  One is a sealed top 55
gal drum with two 2" bungs on top, the other is a 275 gal cube with a
metal cage around it.  It has a 2" valve at the bottom, and a 6" bung /
cover on top.

I don't yet know what type of plastic they are... I'll go see them
tomorrow or Sat.

What can I use to get the residue silicone out?  Is this a good idea at
all?

What types of plastics are OK to use for these purposes?  Which are not?

Thanks,
Will
Mount Airy, NC
--