Hello Phillip,

Have you planned your garden?  Even container gardening can be fruitful
and rewarding if you don't have real earth.  And the effect on the
environment is extremely beneficial not to mention the rewards of eating
fresh, organic produce.

Happy planting,
Peggy

You say: > "Here's the thing, why not make the soap
yourself ?"

I say: > "Wow. I didn't even think about that
possiblity! Yes, I will do this! Thanks!"

I like your idea about making my own homegrown soap
and reminds me how (and I wonder WHY am I so)
accustomed to depending on commercialized stuff and
looking outwards for a solution when I can make it
myself...and look inwards...just like the pioneers.

Thanks.  I sometimes wonder what other stuff I can
make and and even make barter and become self
sufficient??

Phillip Wolfe