book with lost of good info. I made great fuel following his instructions. I was always doubtful about his opinion not to wash the bio as I also did lots of reasearch on the subject of biodiesel, plus I make so much fuel that I had it for sale and didn't want to sell anything but the best quality possible. Journey to forever is great too but I can't say that Tickell's book is bad. He has done alot to promote Biodiesel and I admire him for that>........<> DB ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stelios Terzakis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 9:02 PM
Subject: [Biofuel] biofuel-books

Good day everbody,

I found these books with a simple search. Does anyone knows if books below are worth buying?

Regards,

Stelios

1)From the Fryer to the Fuel Tank: The Complete Guide to Using Vegetable Oil as an Alternative Fuel

by Joshua Tickell, Kaia Roman, Kaia Tickell

Paperback: 162 pages

Publisher: Tickell Energy Consultants; 3rd edition (December 1, 2000)

ISBN: 0970722702

2)The Biodiesel Handbook

by Gerhard Knothe (Other Contributor)

Hardcover

Publisher: AOCS Press; (December 2004)

ISBN: 1893997790

3)Recent Developments in the Synthesis of Fatty Acid Derivatives

by Gerhard Knothe, Johannes T. P. Derksen

Hardcover: 250 pages

Publisher: AOCS Press (September 1, 1999)

ISBN: 1893997006