The local: Brasil, South Africa , India , Australia.

Date :Jan ou  Feb  of 2006.

Duration : 3 days

  Off line participation of our list members  by  web conference

I request  active participation  from our list members  as this is
part of biofuel  and JFT  objectives and also  request  Keith
personel participation.

Eventhough  India ,  Brasil and  Australia  have university  can hold
this event , I feel  that any country in the South Africa  can be
place  as all participation from south do not have  money  to
participate .

 The internacional event need financial supports .This is very
dificult for participants from south .South  africa is much central
place  and also the country which need  much the information exchange
.

Any valubale informatiion to make this plan viable will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you
Pannirselvam P.V
Brazil

--
 Pagandai V Pannirselvam
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte - UFRN

Av. Senador Salgado Filho, Campus Universit‡rio
CEP 59.072-970 , Natal/RN - Brasil

Residence :
Av  Odilon gome de lima, 2951,
   Q6/Bl.G/Apt 102