Luc
----- Original Message ----- From: "Legal Eagle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 6:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Glycerine soap making

G'day Pieter;

What I am doing here is experimenting in an attempt to make the by product useful to me. Best to follow the instructional links given in Keith's post about it for now.
I will post any information once I have it.

Kim:
No "volcanoes" yet, not so much as a bubble.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pieter Koole" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>