Martin,

I am using gmail and still trying to figure it out.  When I get
messages quoted text is hidden so if someone else doesn't snip I can't
see that.  It would appear that there must have been 12 other times
that the discussion was not snipped which lead up to this point.  I
would suggest that all individuals who were not snipping be more
careful.

Andy